Friday, December 8, 2017

Coffee. Craft. Repeat.

© CoolMomCreations 2017
Coffee is a mainstay in our home, one of our favorite stories to tell is of my now teenage daughter coming into the kitchen at 2 years old and asking if the coffee was ready.  Yes, I am guilty of giving my toddlers coffee or my version of toddler coffee which was 2/3 milk and 1/3 coffee.  For this reason I was so excited to find Coffee Loving Papercrafters which combines two things I love: drinking coffee and making cards.  I mostly look at all the neat creations other people post but today I am sharing my card because today starts the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. 

This card features one of the stamps sets I found on the Facebook page, the Coffee Ring set by Altenew purchased from Kat Scrappiness.  If you haven't ever shopped at Kat Scrappiness, I highly recommend the site.  

Other stamps used are Fiskers Coffee set and Stampin' Up Perfect blend.

Thank you for dropping by,
Traci

11 comments: