Thursday, December 14, 2017

Enjoy Your Coffee

Last night I was reminded how precious my life is.  My dear friend posted a status on Facebook asking for prayers for her chronically ill husband.  I quickly sent her a text asking her what was up, I will not go into details but she was at the ER with her three kids waiting to find out if her husband has survived the trip in the ambulance to the hospital.  Thankfully, he did.  But he will be spending a few days in the hospital to try to stabilize him.  

The difficult thing is they cannot figure out why he is having these episodes.  The issues aren't linked to his diagnosed illness and they cannot find a cause even though this is his third trip to the hospital with the same life threatening issue.  I covet your prayers for them today. 


©CoolMomCreations 2017

In light of these events, I have been thinking of how blessed I am.  It's not that we haven't had our share of troubles but we have come through those closer to God and each other.  So, I created a card today using Heartfelt Creations Coffee Talk set.  The steam rising out of the cup says "Enjoy" and is a reminder to enjoy what I have and the days I am given.

Thank you for dropping by, please consider following my blog.  This card is an entry into the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  

Traci

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and I am so sorry about your friend's husband. Saying a prayer for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci, this is such a pretty card. It is one of the prettiest I have seen on this hop. I am so sorry about your friend's husband. I will say a prayer for him right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the shine on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! That ribbon is gorgeous! And here's to being thankful for each day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful...that steam is gorgeous.
    Thank you for the reminder for enjoying life and always being grateful. Thinking of your friend and her family.

    ReplyDelete

  6. So sorry about your friends husband! :(
    This IS a beautiful card!! <3 Love your ribbon and bow <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love all the fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete