Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Noel Noel

©CoolMomCreations 2017
The gifts are unwrapped and the tree looks bare but I still have a Christmas card to share.  I hope you had a wonderful Christmas day with family and friends.  We enjoyed our day with just the four of us opening gifts eating and of course going to the movies as is our tradition.  

I made this card using Stampin' Up card stock and DSP.  The Noel die is Tim Holtz Vintage Noel and the pine if Gina Marie which can be found at Scrapbook Outlet.

Enjoy your week,
Traci

This card is being used as an entry to Hiding in my Craft Room Challenge #332 Any Holiday
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking this simple yet elegant Christmas card for the any holiday/4th Saturday challenge #332 at HIMCR! The glitter add festive bling and the pine needles add additional seasonal connection at the top border. Very nice! from Becca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Vintage die - super card!
    Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
    Susan
    HIMCR Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete