Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Let's Craft Together

Today is my 25th Anniversary.  I have to say I have the most amazing husband in the world.  I know, most people feel that way but I really do.  I will take a minute to brag about him.  When I came home from visiting my awesome sister in-law, Robyn,  about 8 years ago and told him I was going to start crafting.  He was a bit apprehensive about the space I would need, the cost etc.  But he encouraged me to give it a try.   So, off to Michael's I went to add some supplies to the cool stuff that Robyn sent home.  

©CoolMomCreations 2017

He didn't blink an eye as the supplies multiplied and his space in our shared office got smaller and smaller.  We have a double sided desk that he regularly has to remove my craft supplies from to fit is little computer.  But the real reason I have the most amazing husband is because when I started seeing all these images colored with Copic markers, I knew that was out of my wheelhouseSo, my husband being an artist at heart went to the art supply store and bought a few Copics and began coloring images for me.  I recently got the cute hot chocolate mug image which is colored by my awesome guy.


©CoolMomCreations 2017
If you begin reading my blog on a regular basis (please do!) you will notice that although I have gotten over my fear of using Copics most images I post are colored by my awesome husband of 25 years.  I pray that God gives us 25 more years of crafting together and that they are as blessed as those that we celebrate today. 

©CoolMomCreations 2017
Bonus card for today: this is the card I made from my hubby with his Copics.

Thanks for dropping by.
Traci

Hot Chocolate card entered into the 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design and your and your hubby worked so well together to create it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. That sparkly snowflake just kept drawing my eye in. I bet it is even more stunning in real life, since it is so hard to photograph "sparkle".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sparkly touch on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci, can I tell you that I LOVE this post?! What an awesome story that you shared! Your card is beautiful, love your hubby's coloring and the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and sweet cards! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so sweet! Happy anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable! Scott is a coloring guru!! LOL
    If anyone will still be together 25 years from now, it will be you two! I know this in my heart!! Love to you both!! Happy 25th anniversary, and many more to come <3

    ReplyDelete