Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Wishing You a Season of Joy

©CoolMomCreations 2017
When my children were little, I wrapped their gifts in elaborate wrapping paper, bows and tags.  Then I got Christmas Fatigue, you know that thing you get as a mom where you realize that the kids really don't care how it's wrapped or how long it too you to find the perfect gift.  They just want to rip the wrapping off and start playing with whatever is inside or with the box depending on how old they are.  So, over the years pretty wrapping and even gift tags have gone by the wayside.  If I could do it again knowing what I know now, I would have wrapped the gifts when they were younger more plainly then added the fancy stuff as they got older. 

I do not use gift tags very often but I participated in a swap this year and made these cute tags for a friend.  I had the little envelopes in my stash for a couple of years but they were perfect for the tags.

Have a lovely day,
Traci

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful to have as a gift tag or even as a bookmark! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete