Thursday, December 21, 2017

Peaceful Snowflakes

©CoolMomCreations2017
My husband travels for work. A lot.  In the beginning it was really hard on the kids and I to adjust to him being gone during the week.  Slowly we've created a new normal on the nights that he is not home with us.  One of the fun things my teenage daughter and I like to do is watch Chick Flicks that we don't want to subject him to when he is home.  

Last week we were making our way through the Christmas Chick Flicks on Netflix and the opening of one had red backgrounds with snowflakes for each of the credits.  I thought wow that would make a cute Christmas card.  So, I set out the next day to find the right stamp and make a card.  You never know where you'll find inspiration for a card or craft.  

Have a lovely day,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment