Monday, December 11, 2017

Cup of Christmas Cheer

©CoolMomCreations2017
I love a hot cup of coffee on a cold winter morning, actually I love a hot cup of coffee anytime.  But there is just something about a fire in the fireplace and a hot coffee cup in your hand to start the morning off right.  Rarely, do we get to have a fire in our fireplace in sunny FL but when the temps drop into the 50s my dear husband knows there has to be a fire.  Thankfully, just in time for Christmas we are having temps in the 30s. For the last two days we've had a lovely fire roaring in the family room while I finished up my Christmas cards.

This card is made with all Stampin' Up items and it is a Pinterest CAS card. When I started stamping Stampin' Up was my go to place to shop because it makes things easy, everything coordinates.   But I have to say I am not happy with these stamp sets, Merry Cafe and Coffee Cafe.  They are large sets with great sentiments but the cup stamps are not solid, it is just the outline of the cup.  While this might be nice if you are using a stamp positioner like the We R Memory Keepers Precision Press because you can add the sentiments at the same time.  But if you aren't it was a pain to get the cup lines straight on the clear block.  

If you are not visiting from the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, please check it out. 
Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Thanks for stopping by,
Traci

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love how light and bright it is and that beautiful embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white space with beautiful embossing, so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love this card. What a great embossing folder for the background with those gorgeous snowflakes. And, I love that big cup too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for having a cozy fire! Love your card, such an awesome SU set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Nice and simple~ Love it

    ReplyDelete