Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Dashing Through The Snow

©CoolMomCreations 2017
This week I am showcasing some of my cards that I created for Christmas this year.  If anyone had told me when I bought Lovely as a Tree a thousand years ago that it would become my favorite stamp set I would have told them they were crazy.  But this stamp set has to be one of the most versatile stamp sets ever created and there are a lot of stamp sets that want to be Lovely as a Tree but they just don't come close.  There is a reason that Stampin' Up keeps this set in the catalog year after year, I certainly hope the person who designed it gets the kudos they deserve.  

I paired Lovely as a Tree with Jingle All The Way on Night of Navy card stock for this card.  I love the peace and simplicity of this card.

Have a lovely Tuesday,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment