Monday, December 18, 2017

Oh What Fun

©CoolMomCreations 2017
Can you believe that Christmas is just one week away?  I am at the stage in my life that I am not as busy with children's programs and running from one thing to another any longer.  It is very nice to actually feel like I can enjoy the season a bit without the worry of what I am forgetting or what is next on the long list of things to do.

Even though I am not running from one thing to the next I still find myself very behind in mailing out my Christmas cards but I feel I am not the only one since I've only received a handful of cards this year.  At least I hope this is just people being busy not a true decline in the lovely tradition of sending cards.  I say that as a person not just as a card maker. 

My card that I am sharing with you is hands down my favorite card that I made this year.  It was is a CAS card from Pinterest as many of my cards are but honestly it turned out so nice that I wanted to keep it.  But cards are not made to be kept they are made to be shared, to bring joy to someone else.  This card was made using Stampin' Up Christmas Magic and Christmas Messages.  

I hope your week is filled with festive fun not stress.  
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment