Thursday, November 9, 2017

Autumn Greetings

Fall is second favorite season of the year.  It's not just because I can get a Pumpkin Spice Latte on every corner.  The bigger reason is because we finally get a little bit and I mean a little bit of a break from the Florida heat and humidity.  While some of you are enjoying cool nights in front of a fire or at least a fire pit.  We are still in our shorts trying not to break a sweat.  It's tough, I know.  

Another reason this is my favorite time is all the fun fall (and winter) crafty things that start arriving in the stores and to be honest my mailbox.  


At the suggestion of my awesome sister in-law I started getting the Hero Arts Kit of the Month.  Oh. My. Gosh.  If you are not already getting these kits you must check them out.  The price is very reasonable and you get a lot for the price.  This card was made using the September KOTM, the layered pumpkins are so amazing to use.  

Thanks for dropping by, please consider following my blog. 

Traci

2 comments: