Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Beautiful You Birthday Card



coolmomcreations
I have been in a bit of a creative slump.  I have a ton of awesome stamps but tend to sit at my table and not be able to think of a thing to do with them.  I have started following a bunch of groups on Facebook in order to be inspired by the cool things other ladies and gentlemen are making.  I am fascinated by the baby wipe technique so I decided to give it a try on a birthday card.

I used three colors here and they kind of blended together in a way I was not pleased with.  I feel like my background got a little "muddy" looking. I am thinking that there must be a different type of cardstock that gives the really pretty look some crafters are getting.  I just used the regular Stampin' Up Whisper White on this one. But overall the card came turned out pretty. 

Thanks for joining me today.
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment