Monday, November 13, 2017

For the Love of Honey

CoolMomCreations 2017

I have one of the most amazing husbands ever.  When I first started crafting he thought I was a bit crazy because the only hobby he'd ever known me to have was reading.  I am sure back then he thought it was just a phase that would pass.  I'll be honest, I never thought in a million years that creating cards with my then preteen daughter would turn into...well the all consuming passion for collecting stamps and paper even if I don't use them I need them hobby it has.  I have no idea how to punctuate that run on read it in one quick thought sentence! 

Anyway, back to my hubby.  He's awesome.  When he realized that this crafting bug was here to stay he jumped right in with me.  He is an architect by trade therefore loves to draw and color.  I do not have an eye for color and cannot tell you the difference between a warm gray and a cold gray.  So, my hubby started coloring images for me. He soon had a stash of Copics that most would envy and like all good crafters he has a wish list of colors he needs.  

For years, I depended on him coloring my images in the evenings to relax.  Then his work started requiring more travel and I lost my artist.  So, I had to learn how to use his Copics or use just stamped images.  I went with learning to color.  I am not as good as he is but I think this little bear turned out amazing.

Thanks for stopping by, please consider following my blog. 

Traci

  

No comments:

Post a Comment