Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

This week I was challenged to make a card with a transportation theme.  Whenever I am stuck and looking for inspiration, I head to Pinterest.  I had the Stampin' Up Tasty Treats set that I'd never used so I thought I'd use that as a starting point.  I came across the cutest pin by Stampin' Up Demonstrator Donna Bailey that used the ice cream truck as an ambulance.  It is adorable, check out the link. 






I used her idea as a starting point and changed it up just a bit.  In addition to  Stampin' Up Tasty Treats, I also used Stampin' Up Get Well Soup.  The use of both of these sets required a bit of masking to hide the parts I didn't want stamped.

Thanks for dropping by,
Traci

1 comment:

  1. Hi Traci, I need a cute get well card and found this one of yours. I have the Taco Truck and a large get well stamp. I think they will work well for this. Thanks for the inspiration many years ago! Somethings never go out of style and I don't get rid of my stamp sets that are so versatile as the Tasty Treats set. TFS

    ReplyDelete