Monday, September 18, 2017

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice


 Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Not just because Pumpkin Spice is on every corner but also it's football season which means marching band season for us.  From Friday nights at the high school to sitting in front of the TV with my hubby on Saturdays to cooler weather, well we're in FL so the weather is not really cooler but it's nice to know the cooler air will be here soon.

I haven't blogged for a long time because I have been in a crafting rut for almost a year.  Then I found Coffee Loving Papercrafters on Facebook.   The ladies there are encouraging, talented and also have introduced me to many new stamp companies.  What is better than new stamps to get your creativity a boost?


One of the new companies I have discovered is STAMPlorations.  When I received my stamps I could not wait to use them but Hurricane Irma had other ideas.  Now we're home with little to no damage so I decided to make a card for the 2017 Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop.

My blog is fairly new please consider following me.  
Thanks for stopping by, Traci

14 comments:

  1. I really love that framed pumpkins image you used here. And YAY! for finding your mojo too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know you are safe!
    Love the Framed pumpkin image with perfect sentiment! And Yes Stamplorations has awesome stamps, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The die cut with the sentiment looks very pretty!! I love PSL too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! PSL is my favorite fall drink :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your card. That sentiment is true! lol
    Glad to hear you're doing well after Irma! I can't imagine how it's like in the hardest hit areas :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you are safe! Irma gave us a leak in the roof, but the family is all safe - yay! Glad you found your mojo as well as Stamplorations! Sheri is the most giving person. Love your pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traci, thanks so much for your sweet words about our little FB group. That makes me a happy crafter. Your card is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and love Stamplorations! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear that the blog hop pulled you out of your rut cuz your card is so cute!!! Love that image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely card with one of the awesome images from Stamplorations. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so happy to hear that your house was safe during Irma and that you're back to crafting! Just saw your card in the linkup and had to pop over to tell you how much I admired it! That sentiment is PERFECTLY true. There's nothing I like more than a good PSL. :D Glad to see you're liking STAMPlorations, too! Can't wait to see what else you create.

    ReplyDelete
  12. your card is so great!
    I have few STAMPlorations stamps,most coffee and they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and I am glad you are back home and things are more normal for you.

    ReplyDelete