Friday, January 12, 2018

Support Our Troops



I love the U.S. Military.  As the child of a veteran, I was raised to understand the importance of what each branch of the service does for our country.  The love of the service skipped a generation with us but I currently have a son in-law finishing A School in the U.S. Coast Guard, two nephews in Naval boot camp and a son getting his ducks in a row to become a Coastie sometime this spring.  We are very proud of each of these young men.  The road they are traveling is not easy with two of them leaving behind newly minted wives to go to training. 

I was very excited to find Unity in America by Unity Stamps.  I love it so much because it has all the branches of service plus several others that round out an awesome kit.  If you haven't visited Unity Stamps, I highly recommend them.  The stamps are amazing, some of the best I've used but  they also have the most amazing sales and customer service. 

Thanks for dropping by,
Traci

Challenge entry for Hiding in My Craft Room color challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Your love for our Military is Amazing!!!! As is your card! Thanks to your family for its service! And thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

    ReplyDelete