Tuesday, January 2, 2018

IHOP Happy Birthday

Today I am not sharing a card that I created.  Instead I am sharing a card that my youngest daughter created for a friend's birthday, it is a CAS card. She told me that she was going to go to IHOP with some friends to celebrate R's birthday, I thought she meant that some band kids were just going to have breakfast and give the birthday girl her gifts.  But I was wrong.  R's mom is brilliant, she realized the high schoolers like to go to IHOP to have brunch since none are awake during breakfast hours. So, she planned her daughter's birthday at IHOP.  No noisy teenagers at the house, no worrying about what they can eat or like to eat and best of all NO CLEANING.  She gave them each a $10 gift card then covered the rest if they went over $10 and called ahead to have enough tables ready.   The teens loved it. IHOP Birthday Party = Mom Win!

©CoolMomCreations 2018
CoolChick is the reason I started crafting years ago.  She loved creating cards when we went to visit my sister in-law.  As she got older her aunt decided that she needed to have her supplies to create at home not just once a year when we visited.  So, she sent home enough goodies to set up a small craft area.  That craft area has now taken over our office and is mine not my daughter's.  The days my daughter creates along side me are some of my favorite. 

The card is made using all Stampin' Up products because I am a recovering SU addict.

Have a lovely Tuesday.
Traci

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter created a very lovely card for her friend! Tell her kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete