Monday, January 21, 2019

Unclaimed or Redeemed

I recently read an article about two soldiers that were unclaimed after their deaths.  The city that they died in was letting the community know when their funerals would be so that they could attend and honor the service and sacrifice these men had made to our country.  It is my home that the community was able to come out and support these men in death.  

CoolMomCreations 2019
After I read the article I could not get it out of my head that these men had died alone with no one to claim them.  The the Lord reminded me that even if I die with no family or friends surrounding me, I am never alone.  Because He redeemed me that fall morning thirty years ago, I am never alone.   Even if I go unclaimed on earth, He claims me as his own and that will never change.

It is my prayer that these men were believers and even without earthly people by their side at the end, their Redeemer was right beside them bringing them home.

Blessings this week!
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment