Friday, January 25, 2019

Dusty Rose Flowers Aplenty

I am a pink girl!  I haven't met a pink that I didn't like even the shocking fluorescent hot pink is ok in my book.  As a matter of fact, when the "dusty rose" or "rose gold" color started coming back into style I was extremely excited.  My teenager seemed to think this color was new to her generation until I reminded her, with pictures, that this color was the color of my bridesmaid dresses 25 years ago.


CoolMomCreations 2019
The pink and dusty rose combo was perfect for this stamp from Unity Stamp company.  They have a line of background stamps with everything from flowers to ornaments.  This one is called Flowers Aplenty and I am in love with it, check out their site for other beautiful examples of this card.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend.
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment