Friday, January 18, 2019

Roll Tide...Scrapbook Layout

I am making a scrapbook for my great niece's first year.  Her momma loves the University of Alabama football.  During the fall last year many Saturday's my adorable great niece was adorned with Crimson or hounds-tooth to cheer "her" home team.  Her daddy is an Auburn fan and hasn't won the battle for baby girl to wear "War Eagle" gear.  



I think the Bama elephant is adorable, so I decided to add a punch pieced Al in the corner of her Roll Tide layout.  I had no idea how to do an elephant with my punches but my friend Pinterest had a ton of ideas.  This pin from Splitcoast stampers is the one I used for inspiration. Punches used were: three sizes of circles, heart and an oval for the trunk.  I think he was just what the page needed. 

Have a great week,
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment