Monday, January 14, 2019

Altered Embroidery Hoop

Today's project is an altered embroidery hoop that I made for a friend.  I make a lot of cards but I really enjoy altering items.  I don't take the time to alter a lot of items because my schedule is so hectic but it truly is one of my favorite parts of crafting. 

CoolMomCreations 2019


This hoop was done in blue because it is my friend's favorite color.  The only thing I had to buy was the actual hoop, everything else was in my stash which is a plus.  I'd bought some Stampin' Up retired fabric for no other reason than I thought it was pretty.  Since it had been on my shelf for over a year this was the perfect project to use it.  


 

CoolMomCreations 2019

Altering hoops (or anything really) is just a matter of deciding a starting point.  For this project it was adding the fabric, then just add goodies until you like what you see.  I actually added the pearls just before I sent this one off to my friend.


CoolMomCreations 2019
Have a great week,
Traci

3 comments: