Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Memories on Butterfly Wings

CoolMomCreations 2018


Do you ever swap or sell a stamp then have seller's remorse?  That's what happened with this lovely image.  I'd received it in a grab bag from Unity Stamp Co.  a couple of years ago and used it only once, to create this card.  This card was sent to someone that I was partnered with in a swap.  She loved the image so much that I swapped it with her for something else.  Within a month, I regretted that decision.  

I am told by fellow crafters that selling/swapping remorse is why we all turn into hoarders of craft supplies.  The lesson here is keep everything, you never know when you will need it.  

Have a great Wednesday.
Traci

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card! Yes I've had that swappers/sellers remorse before!��

    ReplyDelete