Monday, February 1, 2016

Fifth Ave. Revisited


I made a card using this layout and stamp set for a project I am doing last week. When my husband saw the card he wanted to use it as a thank you card for one of his clients.  Because the original card had been stamped with a stamp that read "You're Priceless" on the back, he did not think it was appropriate to give it to a female business associate.  I decided to make a new card for him to write his thank you without the back stamp. 

I decided to change it up a bit by using different colors.  I choose my papers then realized that somehow I neglected buying the ink that matches the card stock.  I am not sure how that happened and I am hoping I can find the ink pad but I am pretty sure it has been discontinued.  I think the colors worked together anyway.

I stamped the back group using the Stampin' Up! Fifth Ave Floral rose in Tempting Turquoise Ink, then embossed it with white embossing powder on contrasting paper.  With a peek of So Saffron card stock.  There is a hint of glitter on the background where I used a small amount of stickles because I love a bit of bling on my cards.

Have a great Monday!
Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment