Friday, January 29, 2016

Tilda with a Bear Card


Do you ever have a day that you just want to stay in bed?  That is me today, I just cannot seem to get moving this morning.  I have about a thousand things to do and I just don't feel like doing even one of them. I know I could skip them but then I'll just have to do everything tomorrow.  So, here I am trying to motivate myself instead of curing up with a book and my coffee.

I was motivated to make a card earlier this week.  I have had this Magnolia Stamps image on my craft table for months.  I do not color my Maggie's because I am just not that good at coloring with Copics.  Fortunately, I have an awesome husband that is really good with his Copics.  He colored this Maggie for me before the holiday's and I just set her aside.  He was really happy to finally see her on a card.

Hope you have an awesome Friday and weekend.

Traci

No comments:

Post a Comment