Friday, December 7, 2018

Joy in a Cup

I am so hopelessly behind on creating my Christmas cards this year that I think I am only going to send them to half the people on my list.  I hope that I can make welcome to 2019 cards for the rest of the list.  I was working like a mad woman on cards a couple of days ago when my heat embossing tool died on me.  No warning.  Just working one moment and dead the next.  It was tragic as I was in the middle of a card.  Sentiments were stamped and ready to be heated.  But no the heat tool gave it's last bit of heat to the previous card and died.  This meant I had to battle the traffic and lines at Michael's to get a new one because there is NO WAY the Christmas cards would be complete without embossing. A new heat tool sits on my craft table waiting to do it's magic.  But first one of the final cards created with my original heat tool.


Today's creation is a shameless rip-off of a card made by Robyn at What's Brewin' From Robyn's Nest.  If you haven't checked out her blog, I highly recommend that you do.  Her cards are amazing.  I needed inspiration for a coffee themed card for the Coffee Loving Paper Crafters blog hop, as soon as I saw Robyn's version of the card on Facebook I knew I had to make one for my coffee loving friends.  The stamp used is from Unity Stamps called Comfort to Go.  

Have a lovely weekend,
Traci

7 comments: