Monday, December 3, 2018

Happiness in a Cup Plus GIU Week Winners

Coffee Loving Papercrafters is having a Fall and Winter themed blog hop right now.  If you haven't ever heard of them and you love coffee stamps, I high recommend checking out their Facebook page and blog.   Today's card is a coffee themed card that I am entering into the blog hop.  The coffee stamp is Java Friend by Unity stamps, the background is Heartfelt Creations and coffee rings are altenew.  I believe all of these companies are sponsors of the hop.


Coolmomcreations 2018


On to the winners from my Growing in Unity Week.  The winners of the Unity Stamp assortment for commenting are: Scrapin GA Peach and Kathy H.  I need both of you to contact me ASAP with your address to claim your prize.

The winner of my stamp set for new followers is Sylvia Haynes.  Please contact me with your address to claim your stamp set.  

Have a great week.
Traci

8 comments: