Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Coffee = Love

Today is  Hot Chocolate day, at one point in my life this would have made me a very happy person.  But I when I was expecting my youngest child Gestational Diabetes cured me of my love of overly sweet drinks.  I do occasionally crave a cup of hot chocolate but most of the time my hot beverage of choice is coffee with cream but little to no sugar.

©CoolMomCreations 2017
Today's card honors my love for coffee rather than celebrating hot chocolate.  Peace, Joy and Love are all things that a nice hot cup of java bring me each morning.  
©CoolMomCreations

All the other hot beverages can step aside because all  I need is coffee. 

This card is being entered into the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  

 The card stock is Tempting Turquoise and the ink is Baked Brown Sugar by Stampin' Up.
Stamps used are Stampin' Up Peace This Christmas, STAMPlorations All You Need is Coffee, Lawn Fawn Pumpkin Spice and St. Louis Stamp Design Coffee Bean Bag.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design and great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle background. I like how you have the sentiment framed in the oval.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute background and love the inside stamped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty stamped back ground and love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your stamped background!!And the sentiment <3

    ReplyDelete