Friday, January 15, 2016

Twisted Card

I do not make resolutions because resolutions seem to always fall by the wayside by the end of the first week of January.  Instead I create goals for the year.  Of course, like most people one of my goals is to lose weight and to try to eat healthier. I also added  a couple that are just fun things for me like getting into my craft room a few times a week.  I used to craft daily but some personal things happened and I left my crafting groups and promptly lost my crafting mojo.  I think we need crafty friends to help motivate and inspire us.




When I first began making cards I got a twisted card in a swap.  I tried every which way to figure out how it was done.  Much to my frustration, I could never get the folds right.  The other night while I was searching for a different technique on YouTube, I came across this video from Stamps to Die For.   This card is much easier than it looks, I made it for my niece who is graduating from college next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment